Popular Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Second go round.

Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted in this not so sacred encyclopedia of thoughts and bambuzzling ideas of mine. I feel like I have a problem with becoming distracted from projects that I begin. The novelty of a new blog or a blank canvas or even a new pair of shoes lasts only so long as my fickle love for new 'things' has always been something that I've been not so ashamed to admit to. However, a girl grows and with that realizes her own faults and this fickle passion is a problem of mine.

Why?

Because I never get anything done.

Dozens of half finished illustrations and necklaces or dolls missing buttons or toggle fascinators are hidden under the mountain range of lace underwear and adult sized onsie pajamas. The sad looks of half painted projects and books yet to be finished peek out through the dust and piles of new bought treasures found for a quarter at the not so local dirt mall (fancy name for a large yard sale).

I look around my room, single now, and searching for a purpose to my time spent away from text books and mediocre conversations with my peers. Why have I not finished these beautiful projects? They are all such good ideas! Parts of my emotion, my mind, and alot of my damned worth it time was put into all of these, and I am obligated by my guilt to finish them.

So, this blog has become another one of these projects in which I feel I need to buckle down and commit to. Commitment not being my strong point, I will apologize ahead of time for anyone (though I doubt it) who really checks in on this little cubby hole of mine. I promise I'll try to fill the empty dusty spaces of my shadowbox and be sure to share the treasures I complete within this little blurble you're reading now. <3

Much love and hope to see you soon.
Krys.

No comments:

Post a Comment